The doctors at Terrapin Care Center hold certifications in all areas of pain management, including board certification and Webster Technique certification. Our doctors and associate chiropractic doctors have received top-notch educations and subsequent certifications and training to ensure superior skill in the workplace. We hope you’ll come meet our doctors and get a chance to find out why we only hire the best of the best! Whether you need deep tissue laser therapy or lifestyle advice in College Park MD, you’ve come to the right place.
- Dr. Daniel J. Kraus, D.C., received a Distinguished Fellow of Chiropractic Biophysics certification in 2008 and his Advanced Certification in Chiropractic Biophysics in 2011. He is Board certified in the State of Maryland, and by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Grazia Montemarano, D.C., Associate Chiropractic Doctor, is certified in the Webster Technique, a chiropractic analysis and diversified adjustment designed to reduce the effects of sacral subluxation/SI joint dysfunction, thereby improving the pelvic neuro-biomechanical function. She also holds certification in Chiropractic Biomechanics of Posture (CBP), the overall goal of which is to restore normal posture.
- Nicholas DiMichele, D.C., also an Associate Chiropractic Doctor, holds Basic Certification in Chiropractic Biophysics. In addition, he is a Certified Active Release Technique provider, a Graston Technique provider, and is certified in Dry Needling — all techniques that address musculoskeletal disorders such as problems with fascia, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerve entrapments, headaches, and back pain.
- Dr. James Hill, Jr., CNP, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist. He graduated in 2013 from Hampton University – Hampton, VA, with a Master of Science in the specialty. James received his Bachelor’s in the specialty from Hampton University in December 2009. He also holds an Associates of Science in Social Science from Thomas Nelson Community College in Hampton VA. He has over 4 years of Nurse Practitioner experience.
- Dr. Brent R Fox, MD, is an Anesthesiology specialist. He graduated from George Washington University School Of Medicine in 1987, with more than 30 years Anesthesiology experience.
Levy Riley III, DC graduated from McDaniel College in 2006, and from Life University in 2011. He has nearly 6 years’ experience in Chiropractic techniques.
- Dr. Levi
- Dr. Spock
Come Meet the Staff at Terrapin Care Center
Schedule an appointment for pain management in Silver Spring MD today at (301) 220-1930. You will enjoy meeting with our doctors and staff for a complete, well-rounded, pain management experience. We are located at 9658 Baltimore Ave, Ste 420 in College Park, MD, and are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Give us a call today to find out more about our staff certifications.