Meet Our Skilled and Dedicated Team
Terrapin Care Center is proud to offer the most advanced and most highly trained medical professionals possible for physical medicine and pain management in College Park MD.
- The practice is led by Daniel J. Kraus, D.C., a graduate of the University of Maryland at College Park and Life College in Marietta, Georgia. He has extensive experience in structural rehabilitation, with a focus on spinal correction. His approach to treatment is to find the underlying cause of the problem, with each treatment program designed specifically for the individual in regards to pain management in Silver Spring MD. Advanced Certified Chiropractic Biophysics Practitioner, Dry Needling, Graston technique.
- Grazia Montemarano, D.C., is our Associate Chiropractic Doctor. She is a member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA), is certified in the Webster Technique and is working toward a Diplomate in Pediatrics through the ICPA, as well as having her certification in Chiropractic Biophysics.
- Nicholas DiMichele, D.C., is also an Associate Chiropractic Doctor who is a Certified Active Release Technique provider, a Graston Technique provider, and is certified in Dry Needling to address musculoskeletal disorders including problems with fascia, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerve entrapments, headaches, and back pain. Chiropractic Biophysics Certified (CBC).
- Levy Riley III, DC, graduated from McDaniel College in 2006 and from Life University in 2011. He has nearly six years experience in Chiropractic techniques.
- Brent R Fox, M.D., is an Anesthesiology specialist. He graduated from George Washington University School Of Medicine in 1987, with more than 30 years Anesthesiology experience.
- James Hill, Jr., CRNP, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist. He graduated in 2013 from Hampton University – Hampton, VA, with a Master of Science in the specialty. James received his Bachelor’s from Hampton University in December 2009. He also holds an Associates of Science in Social Science from Thomas Nelson Community College in Hampton VA. He has over four years of Nurse Practitioner experience.
We also boast a competent, skilled staff that can help our patients with anything from office appointment scheduling to patient management, skilled in a variety of languages, from English and Spanish to Vietnamese and Bengali.
Come Meet our Staff at Terrapin Care Center
Why not come and meet our doctors and staff members? We are conveniently located at 9658 Baltimore Ave, Ste 420 in College Park, MD, and can be reached at (301) 328-1996. We are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and encourage you to come see us at our physical medicine clinic in Greenbelt Maryland.