Meet Our Skilled and Dedicated Team
Terrapin Care Center is proud to offer the most advanced and most highly trained medical professionals possible for physical medicine and pain management in College Park MD.
- The practice is led by Daniel J. Kraus, D.C., a graduate of the University of Maryland at College Park and Life College in Marietta, Georgia. He has extensive experience in structural rehabilitation, with a focus on spinal correction. His approach to treatment is to find the underlying cause of the problem, with each treatment program designed specifically for the individual in regards to pain management in Silver Spring MD. Advanced Certified Chiropractic Biophysics Practitioner, Dry Needling, Graston technique.
- Grazia Montemarano, D.C., is our Associate Chiropractic Doctor. She is a member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA), is certified in the Webster Technique and is working toward a Diplomate in Pediatrics through the ICPA, as well as having her certification in Chiropractic Biophysics.
- Nicholas DiMichele, D.C., is also an Associate Chiropractic Doctor who is a Certified Active Release Technique provider, a Graston Technique provider, and is certified in Dry Needling to address musculoskeletal disorders including problems with fascia, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerve entrapments, headaches, and back pain. Chiropractic Biophysics Certified (CBC).
- Levy Riley III, D.C., graduated from McDaniel College in 2006 and from Life University in 2011. He has nearly six years experience in Chiropractic techniques.
- Itamar Simhon is a board-certified family nurse practitioner. He joined the Terrapin Care Center to optimize patient health and wellness. Itamar graduated from The University of Maryland in 2008 with a Bachelor’s in Nursing. After graduating, he began his career in the Intensive Care Unit at Suburban Hospital – Johns Hopkins Medicine. In 2012, Itamar became the clinical nurse manager of the advanced wound care clinic at Washington Adventist Hospital. During his tenure, he earned the prestigious “Center of Excellence” award for wound healing rates and patient satisfaction. Itamar then went on to earn his Master of Science in Nursing from Simmons University in 2014. Itamar is currently furthering his career towards an orthopedic certification. When he isn’t studying and caring for his patients, Itamar enjoys spending time with his wife and three kids, rock-climbing, and playing soccer.
We also boast a competent, skilled staff that can help our patients with anything from office appointment scheduling to patient management, skilled in a variety of languages, from English and Spanish to Vietnamese and Bengali.
Come Meet our Staff at Terrapin Care Center
Why not come and meet our doctors and staff members? We are conveniently located at 9658 Baltimore Ave, Ste 420 in College Park, MD, and can be reached at (301) 328-1996. We are open Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday and Friday from 8am to 6pm and Thursday 2pm – 6pm., and encourage you to come see us at our physical medicine clinic in Greenbelt Maryland.