What Makes Terrapin Care Center the Best Choice for Your Treatment?
When you are in pain or experiencing limited mobility due to an injury or chronic condition, you want immediate relief. But taking a little time to explore your options and find the best source of treatment can pay dividends in the long run. That’s what patients of Terrapin Care Center have discovered.
Although we offer a wide range of care and treatment options for all types of pain, we have the resources and commitment to delivery excellent care to every patient, on every visit. We understand that every patient we see has their own story to tell, and their own challenges to overcome.
Here are even more reasons to choose Terrapin Care Center for pain management in College Park MD and the surrounding communities:
- It is our goal to do everything we can to keep our patients off pain medications and away from surgery.
- We are a “one-stop-shop” for all your pain management needs. Our patients can take advantage of a wide variety of medical services, physical therapy, massage therapy and chiropractic on the same visit!
- Our team includes a Board Certified Anesthesiologist who is also fellowship trained to provide our medical interventions and oversee all medical services.
- We work with most medical insurance plans, Medicare, Medicaid, workers’ compensation insurance and auto accident insurance claims in order to help as many people as possible.
- You can call us 24/7 and we are happy to speak to you directly about your condition.
Learn More About Terrapin Care Center
We invite you to contact us by calling (301) 328-1996. We’d be happy to make an appointment to discuss your pain management and rehabilitation needs.
We are conveniently located at 9658 Baltimore Ave, Ste 420 in College Park, MD, and are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Providing superior pain management in Silver Spring, College Park and throughout the region since 2001.